Tuesday 25 October 2011

Worlds Greatest Dad

Worlds Greatest Dad




World's Greatest Dad was a dark comedy starring Robin Williams in which his son dies during a mastrubation accident and in shame his father covers it up leading to a rise in his dead sons popularity and fame.

Despite a crude start seemingly unecessary it did not proceed in the rest of the film and instead coasting along mildly amusing me as a viewer but no real laugh out loud or over memorable moments.

Whilst this is a comedy it was only mildly amusing although it kept u amused at this standard throughout it didn't stand out for its comedy but to me it was heart warming and Robin Williams portrayed his role as one of those dads that always gives in very well making me feel sorry for him from the off.

However this film was also eye opening as it shows how when someone dies alarmingly people who never liked them before suddenly act like their best friend showing how 2 faced a lot of us humans can be without even realising.

This film had a very fitting ending and was a film that kept me entertained throughout but not neccesarily memorable overall its definitely worth a watch whilst not a great its a fun watch especially when watching on sky movies for free like me its definitely worth the time to watch it but whilst I enjoyed it I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

If it's on TV record it and you'll enjoy watching it when you have nothing to do or it would be something good to rent for a night in but by no means should you go out your way to watch this.

Overall it is good fun but nothing special getting it a rating of 6.5/10 from me!

Hope you find this review useful. Please feedback! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment